There are a lot of factors that go into eligibility for our program. Please read on for information about cost, types of clients we serve, and more information that can help you determine if your child is right for our program and if our program is right for you.
Reasons To choose ITTA Center:
1. Our evidence-based Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) programs are individualized every step of the way to help your child achieve his or her full potential.
2. We provide reliable supportive autism therapy services in BOTH the home and center environment depending upon your child’s needs. From our unique Family Support team and in-house insurance team to our passionate, trained therapists, AHSS assists families throughout the entire experience.
3. We work with your school and existing therapy team, such as your Developmental, Occupational, and Speech therapists.
4. Our team of insurance specialists works directly with your provider to verify coverage and manage your claims. In addition, our Family Support Team will help you understand your coverage and out-of- pocket expenses for autism therapy services.
5. Surveys show 92% of our clients would highly recommend us to their friends and family. We regularly receive referrals from the nation’s most well-respected doctors and autism community leaders.
6. Through intensive ABA programming, supported by online session reporting, data collection, and regular progress meetings, our team delivers real, measurable progress toward hopes and dreams.
ITTA Center builds a culture of clinical excellence that allows children, their families and our team members to reach their personal potential. We believe that by using qualified professionals trained in the evidence-based practices of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) therapy, we can create a positive difference in a child’s overall development and long-term success.
From day one, we will work tirelessly with you to assemble the Care Team™ and tools that best match the needs of your individual child and family. With patience, time, the right approach, and a lot of hard work, we believe that every child can reach their full potential.
Itta center is fonded in 2017 in Tirana as an indipendent non profit organisation from a group of psychologyst from the Aleksander Moisiu University of Durres in Albania.
The first center was opened in Tirana in June 2017 with the main focus to treat cases of children diagnosted with Autism Spectrum Disorders. We grown up in few months thanks to the hard work of our therapysts and our desire to contribute in the society with our spirit and profesionalism and finaly we open the second center in Durres city offereing the same services and quality by professional staff.